RMIT and Melbourne
RMIT University has three main campuses around Melbourne, which is the capital of the state of Victoria in Australia. Melbourne is amongst the world's most liveable cities for its safe and multicultural environment as well as well-developed infrastructure. Melbourne’s skyline is a mix of cutting-edge designs and heritage architecture. The city is famous for its restaurants, fashion boutiques, café-filled laneways, bars, art galleries, and parks.
Melbourne has almost 4 million residents from over 140 nations, 41 per cent of them are born overseas. It is also a home to around 50,000 international students. Find out more facts and information on Melbourne in the links below:
- Melbourne on Wikipedia
- Melbourne maps
- RMIT’s Melbourne Google Maps
- Melbourne's weather and climate
- That's Melbourne - information about events, dining and shopping.
Melbourne has well-developed transport system and it is served by a network of trams, buses and trains as well as several airports.
- Metlink – guide to public transport in Melbourne
- Metro Trains – train routes and timetables
- Yarra Trams – tram transport system
- Melbourne bus link – bus link service
- Melbourne International Airport
Services and support
Get assistance with accommodation, childcare, visas, orientation and much more.