04 October 2012
Be a better you!
The Desk could help you make the most of your life as a student.
- Sure of Hand, Swift of Mind. Time to join RMIT Fencing club! 31/05/2013
- Food Matters documentary screening and you’re invited! 24/05/2013
- Learn Wing Chun today with the RMIT Kung Fu Club! 22/05/2013
- Urbanathlon – join the global phenomenon 09/04/2013
- Healthy student, happy life. 28/03/2013
- Research participants wanted – online survey about healthy eating and exercise 25/03/2013
Looking for ways to be on your game, mentally and physically? The Desk is a new online resource that can help you feel good and be productive.
Do you procrastinate too much?
Do you want to stress less?
Do you want to be healthier?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the desk can help you to:
- develop problem-solving and self-management skills to get things done, stay calm, stay connected, and feel good
- get tools to help with everyday issues like problem-solving
- get help for a range of academic and personal issues.
For more information, visit The Desk.
If you would rather speak to someone directly, RMIT has a free counselling service for students. Make an appointment today.